I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Friday, December 27, 2019

30 Things I am Leaving Behind in 2019!


Being defensive
Tolerating draining friends and family
Not getting enough sleep
Thinking negatively
Complaining
Over thinking
Telling myself stories
Not practicing self-care
Being a workaholic
Letting people cross my personal boundaries.
Letting peoples behaviors get to me
Self deprecating behavior
Inactivity, sedative lifestyle
Too much social media - screen time
Self Doubt
Comparing myself to others.
Putting others before myself
Anger
Worrying what everybody thinks for me.
Shit talking
Not making myself a priority
Holding on to past grudges
Not loving myself
Eating poorly
Not enjoying my life everyday
Being judgmental
Poor attitude
Not being grateful
Lack of appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment