I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Gratitude Mantras to Repeat Daily

Repeat these positive daily mantras to appreciate the things that matter most in life!

I am thankful for my HEALTH.
     It's more valuable than money or any superficial wealth.

I am thankful for my FAMILY & FRIENDS.
    Their support of me is heart-warming and know no end.

I am thankful for EACH DAY in time.
     My youth I will cherish, but for it, I will not pine.

I am thankful for the FOOD I eat.
     Whether it's a big hearty meal or just a tiny tasty treat.

I am thankful for my warm bed in MY HOME.
    Ir's a place I rest and dream, and can call my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment