I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Stress Less...Yes It Is Possible



Dance it out
Go for a walk
Talk about it
Breathe
Go to bed earlier
Focus on what you can control
Reminisce about good times
Ask for a hug
Look for opportunities in life's challenges
Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment