I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Intentions for 2013

Creating the world we want starts with setting intentions. Once those intentions are set it is time to take action steps to make it a reality. We all know there are many problems in the world, now it is time to be part of the solution. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all used our energy and took the necessary steps to live in a harmonious and blissful world. On the left side of this page you will see my personal intentions for 2013 and my monthly intention for the world. WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!

This month my intention for the world is to make sure I smile at everyone that I come into contact with. After all, it is amazing how a little smile can brighten the darkest of days both for the giver and the receiver.

What are your intentions for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment