I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Smiles!!

There is loads of research showing the power of smiling to improve you physical and emotional well being. When you smile, you're flooding your system with positive neuro-chemicals such as endorphins, serotonin, and the "love hormone" oxyocin.


Studies have shown that even deliberately putting a smile on your face has many of the same effects as spontaneous smile.

Start My  Internal  Love  Engine   


Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. Mother Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment