I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Vision Board


A vision board is a simple yet powerful visualization tool that helps in manifesting your dreams into reality by activating the law of attraction. I am kicking off the New Year by creating a vision board to help bring more of what I desire into my life. By keeping your vision board in a place where you can reflect on it each day it will create subconscious connections to your dreams and provide opportunity to allow the dreams to blossom.

This is my finished vision board that as you can see quickly took over a closet door in my bedroom. Perfect place to reflect each day, after my meditation time.

The areas that I chose to work on this year are:
  • Finding a  career I LOVE
  • Having a peaceful tranquil life though meditation.
  • Attracting abundance.
  • Going back to school to be a life coach.
  • Becoming healthy, strong and fit
  • Thinking positive & happy thoughts in all that I do.
  • A family vacation to Hawaii.
  • Whole food, healthy food
Here are close up shots of the boards
Having a peaceful tranquil life though meditation.

Becoming Strong, Healthy and Fit
Thinking positive happy thoughts in all I do

Whole food, healthy food
Family vacation to Hawaii
Going Back to school for a Life Coaching Degree
Attracting Abundance
Finding a career I LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment