I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

ABC's of Self Love

The next time you are feeling judgmental toward yourself, try using the ABC of self-love:

A = Awareness.  Become aware of any negative feelings you’re having toward yourself.
B = Be with the feeling.  Allow the experience to be there without trying to change it.
C = Compassion. Bring the same kindness and compassion to yourself for having this feeling as you would bring to a dear friend.

I recently found the above and thought it was great. After all we are always harder on ourself than we should be. When I start to feel judgmental toward myself I am going to think of my ABC's

No comments:

Post a Comment