I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blissology Practice

Blissology is a nice read, that I really enjoyed. This is one practice I took from it that I am implementing into my morning meditation for this week.

1. Find a quite place to sit and take three deep relaxing breaths.

 2. Think about all the positive things your my life. Sit in appreciation of your amazing body, your friends, your home, and anything else in your life that makes you feel good. Really get in touch with those feelings of gratitude.

 3. Imagine your day unfolding in the best possible way. Don't hold back - think big. If you can imagine it, you have the power to make anything reality. Whatever you have planned for that day, imagine everything unfolding perfectly.

 4. Smile to yourself as you visualize having a day filled with consistently improving feelings.

 5. Now go enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment