I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Monday, August 8, 2016

Natural Air Conditioning

Everywhere I go this summer, I hear complaints about the weather and the fact that we have not had much sun. That is absolutely right we have not had very much sun...but count your blessing, we are still so much better off than most of the United States where they are currently having record breaking heat. So lets look on the positive side!!! No high electric bills due to air conditioning...we have natural air conditioning. Beautiful green grass and trees...not dead dry grass that is a ongoing fire hazard and an eye sore. Cool comfortable evening temp that allow you to sleep comfortably...not sweaty hot tossing and turning nights. Best of all we can enjoy being outside because it is warm, not hot...There are so many people out their right now that are confined to their home because of the heat. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the sun, but I also know when to be happy with what we have. After all we are blessed, and no matter what time of year it is, Seattle is a beautiful place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment