I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Happiness Tips and Techniques

Smile ~ Smiling can trick your body into helping you change your mood.

Take a scenic drive ~ Any change is scenery can help to boost your mood.

Laugh ~ It's one of the fastest paths to happiness.

Take a cue from children ~ Set yourself free, be silly.

Let go of the need to be right ~ Would I rather be right or happy.

Breathe deeply ~ A few deep breathes and you will start to relax.

Enjoy the present moment ~ Today is a gift. That is why they call it the present.

Look for the good in the "Bad" ~ Happy people look for the good - or the gift - in a painful experience. 

Exercise ~ Exercise release endorphins, which promotes an increased sense of well-being.

Study the happy people you know ~ This is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment