I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Love For No Reason

I  just re-read the book 'Love For No Reason' this is a beautiful book with lots of ideas to try and great examples to follow. I liked the book the first time I read it, but this time around I am coming from a different place in my live and I loved the book and feel like I got so much more out of it.

The last time I read this book I tried many of the suggestions but I don't think I truly gave it my all. This time I am putting everything I have into it. I am so curious too see how this goes.

The things I will be implementing into my daily life are:

1. Five acts of kindness every day...giving to others will improve your health and open you heart.

2. Beam love or give mental hugs to people you come in contact with over the course of your day. Notice the boost of love, energy and joy it brings to your life

3. Practice the Kahuna technique of Ho'oponopona to release and forgive any resentments of grudges that I may have.
     I'm sorry
     Please forgive me
     Thank you
     I love you

4. Practice "I Am" technique. Anything that comes after these words is magnified many times. So it is important to use words of love and peace.

5. Smile at everyone you come in contact with, even if you are just passing them on the street. Everyone smiles the same language and smiles can add to others joy too, they're contagious. Smiles open up the heart and communicate love better than anything on the planet.

These seem easy enough, right! And they definitely can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment