I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Ten Limiting Beliefs to Let Go Of

I found this article in the Magazine "The Law Of Attraction" which by the way is an incredible magazine and found it to be inspirational. With just a little switch in how we look at things can make a huge difference.
 1. Limiting belief: I can't afford it.New, empowering thought: How can I afford it?
 2. Limiting belief: I'm too old.New, empowering thought: I'm right on time. I'm ready now.
 3. Limiting belief: It's better to give than to receive.New, empowering thought: It's good to give and it's just as good to receive.
 4. Limiting belief: No pain, no gain.New, empowering thought: I can get everything I want easily and joyfully.
5. Limiting belief: Money is the root of all evil.New, empowering thought: Money is neither good nor bad, it's just an energy of exchange.
6. Limiting belief: People won't like me if I get too ___________(e.g., rich successful, attractive, happy).New, empowering thought: The people I want to be around appreciate me for who I am and celebrate my success.
 7. Limiting belief: I am not capable / I can't handle it.New, empowering thought: I can do this. If I don't have the knowledge, there's someone out there who can teach me.
 8. Limiting belief: Someone or something needs to change.New, empowering thought: I can be OK with things just the way they are.
 9. Limiting belief: I can't lose weight because everyone in my family is big (Nature or nurture, the deck is stacked against me).New, empowering thought: Plenty of people have different body sizes than their family members.
10. Limiting belief: You have to work hard to get money.New, empowering thought: Work can be joyful and easy. Money can come to me in many different ways from many different sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment