I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Am I getting enough water

How do I know I am getting enough water daily.

The basic break down is:

Take your body weight and divide it by 2, that is the amount of ounces you need daily.

Example: 130lb person would need 65oz of water or 8 glasses.


No comments:

Post a Comment