I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Water Does A Body Good

I understand  that water is great for you but I still struggle with drinking enough even though I love water. My thought is to write down everything water does for me as a reminder of the importance of making ever effort to drink lots of water each day. Okay, here goes...

  • Helps you to lose weight
  • Relieves headaches and back pain
  • Moisturizers your skin
  • Increases skin elasticity 
  • Helps to keep you focused
  • Helps in digestion
  • Relieves constipation
  • Suppresses your hunger
  • Relieves and decreases fatigue 
  • Leaves you in a good mood
  • Reduces cholesterol
  • Tones your muscles
  • Flushes toxins out of your system
  • Helps your liver to function properly
  • Lowers your risk of heart attack by 41%
  • Reduces colon cancer risk by45%
  • Deduces bladder cancer by 50%
  • Helps you to burn fat
  • Carries nutrients and oxygen to your cells
  • Purifies the colon making it absorb nutrients better
  • Increases the production of new blood cells. Water makes up 83% of your blood 
  • Cushions joints
  • Increases performance during exercise
  • Balances the lymph system which fight infection
  • Balances bodily fluids
  • Moistens oxygen making it easier to breathe
  • Increase the production of new muscle cells. Water makes up 75% of your muscles
  • Reduces overall cancer risk
  • Boost metabolism
  • Helps convert food into energy
  • Keeps your brain healthy. Water makes up 75% of your brain
  • Helps prevent bone breaks. Water makes up 22% of your bones
  • Cuts down on general aches and pains
  • Makes you look younger and healthier
  • The right amount of water stops the body from retaining water
  • Water stops the infusing of hunger for thrist
Okay there is 36 reason why water is so important and I am sure there are many more. I am convinced it is time to go have a nice large glass of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment