I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Deepak Chopra

I love the teaching of Deepak Chopra, he is truly and inspirational man.

Here are my favorite quotes from him

"Be happy for no reason, like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you're in trouble because that reason can be taken from you."

"I am here to serve, I am here to inspire, I am here to love, I am here to live my truth."

"You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible."

"The inward journey is about finding your own fullness, something that no one can take away"

"The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself."


No comments:

Post a Comment