I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunshine...Natural Vitamin D

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful here in the PNW with temps hitting the low seventies. I have this unintential habit of falling asleep in the sun on the first beautiful day of spring, and this year is no different. So now I have a nice very rosie glow to my skin, but better than that, I have new outlook on life, I feel better, less pain, I feel happy, I feel energized, I feel more of my sparkle back. I find it amazing just what the sun does for me and my outlook on life. I think I need to move to somewhere where the sun shines year round. I love the sun so much my nickname should be sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment