I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dear God

Dear God,

Please untie the nots
that are in my mind,
my heart and my life.
Remove the have nots,
the can nots, and the do nots
that I have in my mind,

Erase the will nots,
may nots, and
might nots that may find
a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots,
would nots, and
should nots that obstruct my life. 

And most of all,
dear God,
I ask that you remove from my mind,
my heart and my life all of the"am nots"
that I have allowed to hold me back.

Please, I ask that You
replace the "am nots" with:
I am strong.
I am valuable.
I am loveable,
I am good enough

Because "I am".

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment