I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Ten Healthly Living Commandments



Everyone knows that working out and eating right is essential for your health, but sometimes we get so caught up in diet and exercise that we forget there are other things just as important. These are ten commandants that I am trying to live by to help me in my quest for over all health of the body, mind and spirit.

  • Only make life changes you can commit to
  • Exercise every day and make it fun, switch it up, grab a friend
  • Embrace cooking and prepare your own meals
  • Eat as naturally and colorfully as possible, bring on the fruits and veggies
  • Never underestimate the importance of a good sound sleep every night
  • Moisturize your skin daily, drying brushing is also great for your skin and health
  • Confidence is nature's biggest beauty secret
  • Rid your life of negative thoughts and people
  • Forgive yourself and learn from your mistakes
  • Happiness is the key to health ~ smile, laugh and love your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment