I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Health Benefits of Walking Barefoot



I love being barefoot, so I thought I would share some the great benefits from walking barefoot.





  • Get more Chi
  • Clear your mind
  • Fight varicose veins
  • Free reflexology session
  • Going barefoot is grounding
  • More ability to spread the toes
  • Decrease anxiety and depression
  • Strengthens and stretches the muscle tendons and ligaments in your feet, ankles and calves

No comments:

Post a Comment