I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Am I Delusional?

This was a question and answer posted in one of my favorite magazines and it resonated with me.

Sometimes during meditation I feel my body is the entire universe. Am I delusional?

Think of it this way: your lungs are part of your body, and without them you would die, but lungs alone are useless. Among other things, your lungs need oxygen, something your body does not produce. Trees and planets produce oxygen, it's only logical to recognize trees and plants as part of your body as well. Trees and plants depend upon earth, sea, sky, and sun, so these too are part of your body. Since earth, sea, sky and sun need the rest of the solar system to function, the solar system, too is your body; and since the solar system needs the galaxy, and the galaxy needs...You see where this is going. The entire universe is your body. Nothing delusional about this at all. - Rabbi Ram Shapiro

No comments:

Post a Comment