I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Intentions for My Family and Home


I intend to support my children in separate but loving ways without enabling and see them as the strong, loving, capable, creative and successful people they are.

I intend to create a home that fill my family and me with peace, joy, happiness, safety and ease.

I intend to easily  fill our surroundings with comfort, beauty, and love energetically and physically.

I intend that my home is loving and transformative place for us and the people in our lives to grow love and heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment