I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Intentions For Work


I  intend every minute I work to be filled with fun, creativity, excitement, abundance, prosperity, joy, service, and positive surprises.

I intend to work with  like minded people that create a supportive, healthy, nurturing surrounding at work.

I intend to find meaning in my work, be it the broadest dreams or the tiniest detail.

I intend to gracefully and gratefully perform my work in perfect timing with joy, fun and the highest level  of positive impact as possible.

I intend to create a job I love that makes me feel  excited, creative, prosperous, abundant, joyful and appreciated. 

I intend that this job will be filled with fun, positive challenges and co-workers I love to work with.

I intend to be fully compensated for this job, with a salary that is more than I expected.

I intend that this job will have ample opportunities for growth and development. 

I intend that this job will make me feel prosperous, respected, creative, appreciated, excited and eternally thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment