I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Intentions with Steve


I intend to create a deeply loving relationship with Steve. I intend that this relationship will bring more love, fun, safety, security, ease, laughter, freedom, trust, respect, tenderness, intimacy, joy, and love for both of us.

I intend to open my heart as fully as possible to feel Steve's magnificent love.

I intend that Steve and I lovingly support each other in our individual dreams and goals. 

I intend that Steve and I both feel deeply and richly loved and supported by the other.

I intend that Steve and I enjoy each others lives, interest and passion while allowing freedom for each of us to enjoy our independent lives as well, enriching ourselves and each other through these experiences. 

I intend that the communication between Steve and I be crystal clear, both with words and beyond words.

I intend to enjoy my relationship with Steve, allowing it to unfold and deepen with love and ease.

I intend that Steve and I find easy compromises and meet each others needs while honoring our own. I intend that this will result in ideas and realities far better than either of us could originally conceive or create.

I intend to create the most loving relationship possible with Steve.

I intend to create a committed relationship with Steve in which I feel valued, respected and loved.

I intend no matter what challenges or opportunities Steve and I face to always  remember the love we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment