I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Intentions for My Life


I intend to experience greater and greater levels of magic, fun, creativity, connectedness with the divine, peace, prosperity, abundance, safety, elegance, ease, health, healing, divine grace, divine guidance, joy, freedom, beauty, trust, wisdom and love.

I intend to live every waking minute of every day conscious, awake and aware in the present moment while feeling as much joy as possible.

I intend to discover what I truly desire.

 I intend to discover which path will bring me the highest joy.

I intend to create a life of ease, safety, security and abundance.

I intend to be clear, conscious and awake regarding my life direction.

I intend to live the life I was born to live and as fully as possible, discovering my genius, live the life I love and consciously create my reality with fun, joy and laughter. 

I intend to change all subconscious and unconscious beliefs, drives, patterns and projections that keep me from living the life I was born to live.

I intend to be a courageous adventurer and risk taker - secure and confident about who I am.

I intend to see beauty in everyone and everything I see.

I intend to feel totally safe and secure and feel that I am always in the right place at the right time for all my intentions to come true.

I intend to live in the now and feel a greater and greater depth of love, fun, joy, happiness, ecstasy, compassion and caring for myself and others.

I intend to have fun continuously and to open more every day my creativity, psychic abilities and passions.

I intend to explore this beautiful world allowing my reality to guide me to experiences, adventures, information,and knowing and people who will delight me I every way.

I intend that all my relationships be filled with as much fun, joy, love, light, kindness and compassion as possible.

I intend to lift those I connect with however insignificant to greater levels of healing and loving. I intend to help all those I come in connect with recognize who they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment