I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Intentions for My Health


I intend that my physical body is 100% vital, healthy and filled with energy.

I intend to keep my body weight at its healthy range with ease.

I intend to reverse the aging process and fully rejuvenate my physical body. I intend to look and feel ageless.

I intend to be drawn to and crave movement, food and supplements that my body needs to stay in perfect shape.

I intend that my great health will have the greatest positive impact on my physical, spiritual and mental self.

I intend to crave only those things that are good for me.

I intend to always have the energy to do those things to keep me healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment