I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love Languages



This is a quick reference as of all the love languages.

Personally I believe that at different time we need different love languages but that our primary one stays the same.

Right now in my life I would say mine rate like this.
1. Physical Touch
2. Words of Affirmation
3. Acts of Service
4. Quality Time
5. Receiving Gifts

Physical touch is always the most important to me and receiving gifts while is nice is not a priority for me. Words of affirmation, acts of service and quality time change in their ratings from day to day.


When I think of my family, they are very diverse. I could be wrong but these are my thoughts:

Steve - Physical Touch
Melissa - Receiving Gifts
Kyle - Words of Affirmations
Alex - Words of Affirmations
Skyler - Receiving Gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment