I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ho'oponopono

Ho'oponopono is a practice from the ancient Hunan tradition in Hawaii. This exercise allows you to cleanse your self-judgments and to make peace with yourself. The technique is simple but effective. When you have a negative thought or feel negative energy toward yourself, say the following to yourself.

I am sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
I love you

Continue to say these short phrases until you feel that you've released some of the negative energy. Doing this on a regular basis will help you to feel lighter, have more energy, and make peace with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment