I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Code - Ten Intentions for a Better World

THE FIRST INTENT - SUPPORT LIFE
I refrain from opposing or harming anyone. I allow to have their own experiences. I see life in all things and honor it as if it were my own. I support life

THE SECOND INTENT - SEEK TRUTH
I follow my inner compass and discard and beliefs that are no longer serving me. I go to the source. I seek it.

THE THIRD INTENT - SET YOUR COURSE
I begin the creative process. I give direction to my life. I set my course

THE FOURTH INTENT - SIMPLIFY
I let go so there is room for something better to  come in. I intend that I am guided, guarded, protected, and lined up with the highest good at all times. I trust and remain open to receive from both expected and unexpected sources. I simplify.

THE FIFTH INTENT - STAY POSITIVE
I see good, say good, do good. I accept the gifts from all of my experiences. I am living in grace and gratitude. I stay positive.

THE SIXTH INTENT - SYNCHRONIZE
After intending and surrendering, I take action my following the opportunities that are presented to me. I am in the flow where Great Mystery and Miracles abide, fulfilling my desires and doing what I cam here to do. I synchronize.

THE SEVENTH INTENT - SERVE  OTHERS
I practice love in action. I always have enough to spare and enough to share. I am available to help those who need it. I serve others.

THE EIGHTH INTENT - SHINE YOUR LIGHT
I am a magnificent being, awakening to my highest potential. I express myself with joy, smiling easily and laughing often. I shine my light.

THE NINTH INTENT - SHARE YOUR VISION
I create my ideal world by envisioning it and telling others about it. I share my vision.

THE TENTH INTENT - SYNERGIZE
I see humanity  as one. I enjoy gathering with light-hearted people regularly. When we come together, we set the stage for Great Oneness to reveal itself. We synergize.

No comments:

Post a Comment