I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Seven Logics for Peaceful Living...

~ Make peace with your past
          so it doesn't spoil your present

~ What others think of you is
          none of your business

~ Time heals almost everything
          give the time, some time

~ No one is the reason for your happiness
          except for you

~ Don't compare your life with others
          You have no idea what  their journey is all about

~ Stop thinking too much
          Its alright not to know all the answers

~ Smile, you don't own
          all the problems in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment