I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ten to Zen

Let go of comparing
Let go of competing
Let go of judgments
Let go of anger
Let go of regrets
Let go of worrying
Let go of blame
Let go of guilt
Let go of fear
Have a proper belly laugh at least once a day

No comments:

Post a Comment