I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Letter to Myself


To: My Fears

From: Me

I want you to know it's over between us. We've had a crazy ride the last few years but I've found someone new. I'm getting back together with Faith...we have big plans for 2014. I can't let you hold me back any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment