I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Healty Reminders

Drink water and tea
Go outside
Do the research
You are what you eat
Sleep earlier, wake earlier
Set reasonable goals
A little sweat never hurt anybody
Turn off your computer
Practice caution
Do it now
Mistakes are okay
Laughing burns calories
So does sex
No more excuses
Beauty is a choice
Say "no"
Wear sunblock
Know your limites
Know it worth
You have control


No comments:

Post a Comment