I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Love by Doe Zantamata

It is the greatest, most powerful force in the universe.
It's a treasure that people would give anything for, yet it cost nothing to give or receive.
There is an endless supply, and it can be extended to family, friends and strangers.
It increases positivity, and acts like a soul shield against negativity for the outside world.
It forgives, trust, encourages, inspires and make all who have it into better people.
It is the truth, the path and the way.
Love: Give it, receive it, and Believe in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment