I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Gratitude Affirmations

* I am overflowing with gratitude for my many blessings.
* Gratitude is my attitude.
* With ease, grace, and grateful heart, I go about my day.
* What fun it is living with genuine gratitude.
* Being in gratitude invites magic into my life.
* My grateful heart sings.
* I celebrate living in gratitude.
* Living from a place of gratitude is powerful.
* I take pleasure in living a life filled with gratitude.
* To be grateful is a gift.
* How great to be grateful.
* I choose to be grateful moment to moment.
* Gratitude flows from deep within my spirit.
* My gratitude  grows greater everyday.
* My eyes twinkle, revealing my grateful heart.
* I give thanks for unknown blessing already on the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment