I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Top 10 Words of Wisdom by Gandhi

Be the Change

What you think you become

Where there is love there is live

Learn as if yo'll live forever

Your Health is your real wealth

Have a sense of humor

Your life is you message

Actions expresses priorities

Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves

Find yourself in the service of others

No comments:

Post a Comment