I have a love of learning and when I become interested in something I love to study it. Some of the things I am studying right now include: Authenticity, Happiness, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Herbal Remedies, Energy Healing, Crystals, Law of Attraction, Meditation, Gratitude, Rituals, Chakra, Aruvedic Medicine and Doshas, Essential Oils, Cannabis, Moon Cycles, Positive Thinking, Yoga and Tarot just to name a few.

This blog is one place to keep all the information I come a cross that I don't want to lose. Feel free to take a look around.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just say Hello


Today I came across a new campaign from Oprah that totally resinated with me. She is simply calling it "JUST SAY HELLO". This is a link to the video she has done.  http://www.oprah.com/health/Just-Say-Hello-Video

Something I have done for as long as I can remember is to try and always smile at everyone I come into contact with. Most of the time people look away or look down but every once in awhile the smile is  returned. People are so guarded these day, it's sad. Can you imagine how wonderful the world would be if people just smiled and acknowledged the people in their presence.

Well, I am taking Oprah challenge of saying hello to those I come in contact with whether I am walking down the street or standing in line at the grocery store. Who knows maybe that smile and hello can help someone to feel better, or just brighten their day. It is sure worth a try and regardless it will make me feel great.


No comments:

Post a Comment